Students studying in class VIII, IX, X
Foundations (Class 8, 9, 10) for NTSE & Boards (Weekend/ Regular Batches)
Through it is Kota based pedagogy, Rajeev Classes combines the best of the classroom learning and self-study.
- Entire syllabus of Class VIII, IX & X will be revised along with thoroughly doubt clearance.
- Regular School/Board based class tests will be conducted
- Special Classes for NTSE preparation and boards are conducted regularly
- Relevant study material will be provided in Science and Maths.
- The Classes will be continued till February and then the students will be let off for their class VIII,
IX, X final examination
- The students will rejoin in the last week of March/first week of April to continue the syllabus of
No. of Classes :
4 classes per week
DPP (Daily practice paper), Sheet, Board Based Question Bank.
- Topic wise test and Unit wise test is conducted every week.
- Board Based Test is conducted in every 15 days.